|CH Murphy || Clark-Ullman has experienced refractory crews that can handle everything from minor repairs and upgrades to complete turnkey refractory systems. Our refractory crews are led by Ray Coe, who has 25 years’ experience in refractory at CH Murphy || Clark-Ullman (CHMCU). During his tenure, Ray has helped establish CHMCU as a leader in the refractory industry. |
Our Refractory Personnel Specialize in the Following:
· Site inspection and preparation
· Refractory anchor welding
· Work in conjunction with CHMCU Boilermakers and Millwrights
· Perform heat flow calculations and heat storage calculations
· Provide selection of pre-formed shapes or create custom shapes as needed
· Installation of ceramic tile, brick, gunite, castable, plastics, and fiber refractory
· Rigorous safety program
· Quality control oversight and reports
For more information about the basics of refractory you can visit our blog at
Contact Information for Ray Coe:
E-mail: [email protected]
About C H Murphy || Clark-Ullman
Since 1920 we have been getting businesses back up and running on time and within budget. Through our Field Boilermakers, Millwrights, Refractory Teams, and ASME Code Fabrication Shop we provide turnkey solutions that quickly bring customers back online and keep them there.
Call us at 800.234.6255 to discuss how we can support your next project.